Marine and Offshore Elevator

Your elevator experts on the high seas

At thyssenkrupp Elevator, our Marine & Offshore Elevator division provides industry-leading expertise to shipbuilders and offshore operators around the globe. We design, manufacture, install, maintain and modernise passenger and service elevators for:

  • Marine applications
    Cruise liners, expedition vessels, luxury yachts, ferries, supply and service ships
  • Offshore applications
    Oil rigs, windmills, offshore fish farms
  • Special applications
    Service ship gangways

Our solutions rank among the world’s best. From the initial concept through to installation and maintenance, we partner with you to consistently deliver a perfect fit in all ways.

Why do business with us?

First and foremost, because of our people. They make the difference.

In the Marine & Offshore Elevator division, our experience, dedication and commitment to customer satisfaction set us apart. We understand your needs and the challenges you face. We partner with you and all pertinent notifying bodies, including DNV GL, Bureau Veritas and Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA), to deliver the right solution at the right price in a safe and timely manner.

Our innovative, robust and adaptable elevators also differentiate us. Most of our engineering takes place in Norway. More than 80% of our elevator components are manufactured in Germany and the remaining 20% elsewhere in Europe. This is your guarantee of superior quality and reliability.

From extensive customisation to more standard solutions, we help you operate safely and efficiently on the high seas. We ensure that our elevators meet your specific needs while enhancing your vessel’s architecture and décor.

And finally, we take pride in serving as your trusted partner throughout your project, from the pre-work, design and manufacturing to the installation, modernisation and complete lifecycle service. We respect your time and cost constraints and work closely with you to ensure your full satisfaction.

Here’s what you can expect from us:

  • Rigorous QHSE management: quality, health, safety and environment (EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 14001)
  • Highly trained and skilled technicians and project managers
  • A trusted advisor and reliable partner
  • In-depth knowledge and global experience
  • Manufacturer-independent solutions
  • Made-in-Europe components
  • 24-hour service hotline
  • Annual and regular safety inspections including spare part provision
  • Timely and cost-effective maintenance, repair and conversion
  • Solutions that meet existing standards and requirements (ISO 8383, SOLAS, EN81-20/50, DIRECTIVE 2014/33/EU)